Garage Door Opener - Synergy 380
Garage Door Opener - Synergy 380 1100 Newtons (1.1 HPCS*)
The Synergy 380 is Marantec’s ultimate residential garage door opener. Equipped with over 1 HPCS of pull and push force, the Synergy 380 is the ideal opener for large and heavy applications like carriage house doors or large wind-loaded doors. LED lighting and reduced stand-by consumption make the Synergy 380 the most efficient residential garage door opener available, while the direct current (DC) Smart Motor, coupled with a heavy-duty chain or belt drive system, ensures amazingly quiet, reliable, and trouble-free operation. An optional integrated battery back-up system allows for the Synergy to operate even during a power outage.
*HPCS = Horse Power Comparable in Strength
Designed and built in Germany with highest standards for safety and quality, Synergy 380 is the first residential garage door operator system that offers integrated LED lighting. Not only is LED lighting very energy efficient but with a life expectancy of over 30.000 hours you will never have to replace a burnt-out light bulb in your garage door operator again. LED extension kits are available to double the lighting capacity from 500 Lumens to 1100 Lumens. An integrated battery back-up system ensures that you can open and close your garage door in case of a power outage. As an additional benefit, the LED lights of the Synergy 380 will continue to work when the opener is running off of battery power! A pre-tensioned belt or chain rail system coupled with a 1.1 HPcs* motor provide for an amazingly quiet and powerful operation for heavy carriage house or wind loaded garage doors up to 14 feet high. Synergy 380 offers programmable door travel speeds up to 7.0 inches per second and can be set separately for the up and down travel cycles. An integrated LCD display guides you through the simple 3-step programming sequence while the Synergy 380 automatically calculates and maintains the force and sensitivity levels required to open and close your garage door. Considered the safest and most reliable garage door operator system available, Synergy 380 will provide you with many years of reliable and maintenance free performance.
Synergy 380 Garage Door Opener Features
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the motor, gears, and rail assembly
- 500 Lumens of integrated LED lighting provides over 30.000 hours of illumination. Optional LED extension kits are available to increase lighting capacity to 1100 Lumens
- LED lighting does not attract insects – less bugs in your garage
- Optional integrated battery back-up system
- Extremely quiet operation makes the Synergy 380 a perfect fit for garages adjacent to living spaces
- Equipped with programmable speed levels up to 7.0 inches per second. Speed levels can be programmed separately for door open and door close travel cycles for enhanced operation of heavy garage doors.
- LCD display guides you through the basic programming process
- 1 315MHz 2-channel remote control is included. Multi-bit code technology ensures interference free performance
- Soft Start and Soft Stop functionality is reducing wear and tear on the operator system, garage door, and hardware
- Optional wireless keyless entry system equipped with battery saving mode and one button to close function is available
- HomeLink compatible
- The photo eye safety system is equipped with UV filters in order to eliminate interference created by sunlight – safety when you need it most
- The multi-function wall control station is designed to fit over a junction box and can be seamlessly combined with additional Marantec wall control stations
- Operator and rail system are maintenance free
- HPcs indicates that Synergy 380 meets Marantec’s specifications for 1.1 HP garage door operators (HPcs = Horse Power comparable in strength)
Our range of accessories for enhanced safety and comfort.
Click here to find accessories for your opener - select just what you need for your requirements and wishes.
Click here for more information about your opener
3-piece Rail Assembly Instructions
Heavy-Duty Rail Assembly Instructions