36. How can I tell if I have a 433 MHz or a 315?
For Transmitter MHzs:
Old Style: (light gray w/ red buttons)
1st digit tells us size:
2nd & 3rd digit is frequency:
43=433 MHz Compatible to M3-2432 w/ old to new cable
31=315 MHz Compatible to M3-2312 w/ old to new cable
4th digit is number of buttons on remote
New Style: (dark gray w/ black buttons)
M3-2312= 315 MHz 2 button
M3-2313= 315 MHz 3 button
M3-2314= 315 MHz 4 button
M3-2432= 433 MHz 2 button
These are the only remotes offered in the new style.
For Wireless/Keyless MHzs:
Old Style (Light gray w/ white rubber buttons):
ML-640=40 MHz No longer available
ML-631=315 MHz No longer available -Replace with M3-631
ML-639=390 MHz No longer available
ML-643=433 MHz No longer available
New Style (Dark gray w/ dark gray buttons):
* For the above transmitters and wireless/keyless that are no longer available; the home owner can purchase an external receiver to adapt the opener to 315 MHZ and then purchase the M3-2312 transmitter or M3-631 wireless/keyless.
- How do I program my keypad?
- How do I change my 4 digit pin in my Wireless Keyless Entry?
- How do I use the 1234 code in the wireless keypad?
- How can I program a 3rd PIN to a Wireless Keyless Entry?
- Under what circumstances should I cancel the codes in my WKE?
- How many doors can I open with my keypad?
- How do I program a transmitter?
- How do I protect my home if my Transmitter is lost or stolen?
- How do I clone a transmitter?
- How do I change the code in my Transmitter?
- How do I "short out" the code in my transmitter?
- My transmitter worked yesterday, the batteries are new. Why is it not working?
- How many transmitters can I program to each opener?
- What is the 2nd or 3rd or 4th button for on my transmitter?
- How do I change the battery/ what kind of battery?
- What does your 15 yr warranty cover?
- What does your lifetime warranty cover?
- Is your warranty transferable?
- My door does not close; what can I do to get it to close?
- On which photo eye should the Sun Shield be on?
- My garage door needs service; how do I find a dealer?
- How do I program my home-link to my Marantec opener?
- Where is the learn button?
- Can I program my car's Lear Car 2-U System?
- How do I install an external receiver?
- Why doesn't the light button on the keypad turn off/on my outside lights?
- Can I register online?
- Where can I locate the serial number?
- Troubleshooting: First Step when the lights or the number 6 is flashing on the over hear motor press the "P" button to get you error code number. Then you can use the troubleshooting guide in the back of your owners manual to determine what the problem is. Please see home owners support page for owners manual.
- My garage door is making clicking and blinking noise, how can I get it to stop.
- What is so special about a Marantec opener?
- How long has Marantec been active in the American market?
- Can I only use up to 60 watt bulbs in the unit or can I put in a higher wattage bulb?
- What other accessories does Marantec sell that might be of interest to me?
- In using the disconnect lanyard, it doesn't seem to work properly. What is the proper procedure and angle of pull for the release mechanism on the trolley?
- How can I tell if I have a 433 MHz or a 315?
- How do I program a new EOS System remote?
- How do I set up an external receiver?
- How do I adjust the length of time the light stays on after operating the motor?